The following libraries and community collaborators were selected through a competitive, peer-reviewed application process (read press release). To view the geographical coverage for this project, please view the collaborators map to the right.
Berryville Public Library, Berryville, Ark.
- Town & Country Soccer Club, Green Forest, Ark.
- Arkansas Immigrant Defense, Springdale and Berryville, Ark.
- North Arkansas College, Harrison (main campus), Berryville (satellite campus, among other locations), Ark.
Safford City-Graham County Library, Safford, Ariz.
- Eastern Arizona Hispanic Heritage Corp., Safford, Ariz.
Madera County Library, Madera, Calif.
- Wilson Middle School, Chowchilla, Calif.
- Firmead Elementary School, Chowchilla, Calif.
- Scouts BSA Troop 42, Chowchilla, Calif.
Montrose Regional Library District, Montrose, Colo.
- Hispanic Affairs Project, Montrose, Colo.
- Hilltop Family Resource Center, Montrose, Colo.
Palm Springs Public Library, Palm Springs, Fla.
- BRIDGES at Lake Worth West, Lake Worth, Fla.
Burley Public Library, Burley, Idaho
- Burley Kiwanis Club, Burley, Idaho
Blue Island Public Library, Blue Island, Ill.
- Veterans Memorial Middle School, Blue Island, Ill.
Los Lunas Public Library, Los Lunas Public Library, N.M.
- The Kiwanis Club of Los Lunas, Los Lunas, N.M.
- Valencia Soil & Water Conservation District, Belen, N.M.
- The Valencia Campus of The University of New Mexico, Los Lunas, N.M.
Pioneer Library System Foundation, Norman, Okla.
- Cristo Es Rey, Purcell, Okla.
Mt Angel Public Library, Mount Angel, Ore.
- St. Mary Catholic Church, Mt. Angel, Ore.
Hondo Public Library, Hondo, Texas
- Hondo Independent School District, Hondo, Texas
North Central Regional Library, Wenatchee, Wash.
- Microsoft TechSpark, North Central Basin of Washington, Wash.
- Washington State University Extension, Wenatchee, Wash.
- Apple STEM Network, Wenatchee, Wash.