- This event has passed.
Community Dialogues for Our Planet: EARTH
May 7 @ 1:00 pm
Is this session full already? See all the available sessions for this webinar listed below.
Community Dialogues for Our Planet: EARTH (Session 6)
Thursday, May 7, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. (ET), 2:00 p.m. (CT), 1:00 p.m. (MT), 12:00 p.m. (PT)
Thank you for committing to participate in a Community Dialogue in support of Earth Day’s 50th anniversary. Community Dialogue’s were developed by the STAR Library Network to encourage libraries to reach out to leaders (and movers and shakers) in their communities to enact positive change across multiple community organizations. This webinar will help you understand the basics of Community Dialogues, explain the research project the STAR Net team is conducting on the model, and provide information about (minimal) required reporting for these events. This webinar will be recorded, and will be shown live multiple times (see below) as well if you can’t attend this session. Come with your questions, mics will be open!
Note: We are capping registration for these webinars to allow for a more interactive environment; however, we are offering multiple live webinars (see all dates below) and recording them so they will be available to all.
- Session 1: Tuesday, March 10 at 11:00am MT – Webinar Recording
- Session 2: Wednesday, March 11 at 12:00pm MT – Webinar Recording
- Session 3: Thursday, March 26 at 2:00pm MT – Webinar Recording
- Session 4: Wednesday, April 15 at 12:00pm MT – Webinar Recording
- Session 5: Thursday, April 30 at 11:00am MT – Webinar Recording
- Session 6: Thursday, May 7 at 1:00pm MT – Register for this date/time