Ideas from workshop participants:
- Meet with neighboring libraries to share ideas and resources, network
- Informal ideas sharing between services
- FB group
- Google Docs
- Google Groups
- Shared conference presentations (inter-library)
- Create universal resources which can be shared across public libraries
- Special Interest Group on STEM
STAR Net Resources:
See examples of STEM programs that are being implemented in libraries.
Also, be sure to join the STEM in Libraries Group on Facebook, initiated by the American Library Association “STEM in Libraries” Member Interest Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/STEMinLibraries.